Mother's Day

11 comments


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

Thimbleanna said...

Is that this year? Did you have SNOW??? I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Nanette!

Nedra said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! So glad to know your family spoiled you :)

dream quilt create said...

Photos tell a thousand words....Looks wonderful :) Happy Mother's Day!

Karen H said...

Lovely pictures.... did you really have snow??

Retrogirl said...

Looks like a lovely day. I hope you enjoyed your time with your family. Best Wishes, H

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Everything looks wonderful. Except.......please tell me you don't still have snow! :)

Browndirtcottage said...

Looks like a wonderful day Nanette! You are soooo
fortunate with your wonderful family!!

Oh my goodness, I'm likin' every photo!!

Lynn said...

What a lovely montage. It looks like it was a wonderful day. Well, except for the snow??!?

pratima said...

That is wonderful,Nanette! So nice that you had such a memorable time with your family :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you hit the Mother-lode! Yay for you! I love coming to your blog and seeing your British quilt - so, so wonderful!

PamKittyMorning said...

That's a lot of people there! (yes, I do follow along on twitter! ) Hope it was happy!