Fabric Friday Vintage Collection Sample

12 comments
Being At Lori's House the other day seeing all her wonderful vintage treasures reminded me that it has been a while since I've shown vintage on my fabric Fridays.
Kitchen prints are the most dear to my heart novelties and this one brings me right back to the Freda's kitchen I grew up in. I really love the color and whimsy of the cherries and strawberries. What would a vintage kitchen be without gingham?
This slightly more modern kitchen print shows the change in a graphics within a decade or so. It feels like a sheet.
Going back in time the cabbage rose was a staple of any vintage home. I love roses. I realize most of my florals center around roses.
Then stepping forward again is this 60's rose. Oh how I remember a rose dress with this sort of sketched rose print.

Busy today with my Quilter's Harvest at Alpine Quilt Retreats. I expect to be making some new friends.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

badlandsquilts said...

I love that rose stripe! Thanks for sharing!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Nanette, I always like to peek into your fabric stash. I've never seen any of those prints, so it was a double treat. Thanks for sharing!

Micki said...

I also love that rose stripe..so pretty!
Micki

Lynn said...

It's always fun when you share your stash with us. The 60's rose looks familiar. I think my mother had something made with it or similar to it in our kitchen (orange yellow and brown - very mod)

Lurline said...

More beautiful fabric Nanette - enjoy your retreat, looks wonderful - 2 weeks until mine!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Thimbleanna said...

Fun fabric peeks! I hope you've had a wonderful day at the retreat!

julieQ said...

It is very fun to see what you have in your stash!!

Cheryl said...

I love vintage fabric Fridays!!! Have fun at your retreat.

Cheryl said...

I love vintage fabric Fridays!!! Have fun at your retreat.

alobsiger said...

I so enjoy seeing your vintage fabrics -- that rose stripe is my favorite today. It has a lot going on! Very pretty! Hope your retreat was lots of fun!

Dionne said...

Your fabrics are BEAUTIFUL!

pratima said...

You have a great eye for beautiful fabrics, Nanette. I love seeing your collections. These are so pretty!