One more!

1 comment

We have one more picture to post of Meloney's fabulous flag. Its never too late Meloney. Thank you for sending it to me. Meloney's doing some nice things on her blog.
I am so overwhelmed by the responsed to Freda's Hive. We are in contact with people all over the world. I think that is magical that women can network from their home to other women in all parts of the world and share their experiences and talents. Its just wonderful.
Thanks to those who shared ideas about hand applique. I think that many quilters can gain from your tips. They were great.
Happy Day after Valentine's. - nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

All of the Valentine banners are wonderful. Even though the holiday is past, I still plan on making one soon. Thanks for sharing the pattern.